What is CEO moms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm currently doing it and I enjoy it. If you want to make your home healther then you could try it , either be a customer or part of the bussiness side of it. Or if you don't that's fine, but I think you should try it then decide for your self. You get 100% money back guarantee plus you can cancel any time. If your interested let me know and I can get you started.
    Tigeress444

Answer by Tigeress444 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• it's melaleuca. you don't have to sell the products but you have to recruit people to sign up & become customers & they have to buy the products every month. you also have to but the products every month. it's at least a minimum of about 60-70 bucks. it's very hard to make money with them. unless you're willing to put in a ton of time & effort & be very very patient i do not suggest it. you will not make alot of money unless you do it for years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Internet ceo Moms is a huge support and training group. We all help each other reach each other's goals!! It's an amazing team, I absolutely love being part of it!!! You can definitely make money!!! It's like anything else in life, the more you put in the more you get out. It may not be for everyone. LIke anon above. You will never know unless you try it out for yourself. Joining Internet ceo Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. It’s almost always the “start” that “stops” people when achieving goals. There are ceo Moms here on cafemom who are doing very well. Hope this helps!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• CEO Moms isnot something that you want to start if you are look for a return on your money, you will not profit until you have enough people recruited to basically [ay for the $60-$70 you have to spend to be eligible for commission.

Don't do it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• A scam, there is no money if you dont recruit and if you dont spend.

Honestly, I had someone buy, and I was not eligible for that commission cause I did not buy anything or recruit.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2009