Does this mean i'm Barren?

I've been married for almost three years and in those three years I rarely used condums. does this mean i can't have kids? is this normal or a bad sign?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• me and my bf of two years never used a condom and was starting to think something was wrong also... but i just found out im pregnant less than a week agooo :) so maybe not.. u can always find out from your doc though
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:50 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• No it dosnt mean your barren. Go to a Dr. and be checked out to be sure there are no problems with either of you. It is VERY possible your just not having sex when your ovulating and fertile.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:59 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• My hubby and I were married for almost three years before we conceived... and we were like jackrabbits for the first year and a half - no condoms or BCP's. Sometimes it just takes time. Also there really is a small window for conception, maybe you two need to get an ovulation predictor, and really start *planning* to get pregnant...
    jenmay44me

Answer by jenmay44me at 2:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Nope, it doesn't mean that at all though I understand why you would feel that way. But in my past I had sex for years without using condoms (only with one person lol). If you're worried you can always go get your fertility and his tested.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 7:09 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• me and my boyfriend were the same way we have been together for 3 years and no condom or birth controls or anything and it took me 3 years to get pregnant..i guess we jus weren't doin it at the right times
    momma2be111

Answer by momma2be111 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I was married for 8 years and never used protection, I then had a bf for over a year, and never used protection. I went on a birth control pill so I could take a certain acne medication and now I have been pregnant twice in five months while on the pill. (I miscarried with the first one) I am engaged to a different man now.... maybe it was just the men and not me.

Strange things happen
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 8:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2008