when did your babies start to roll over?

Mine is 4 and half months and hates being on her stomach, when she is on her stomach she pushes her head and butt, but she wont roll over, when she is laying on her back she will roll and lay completely on her side for up to 10 min at a time but wont completely roll over, I was just wondering what other babies are doing?

jpuls

Asked by jpuls at 11:21 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Around that age.. I think mine was between 4 and 5 months
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 11:59 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Around that age as well. I think mine was almost 4 months when she started. She'll get it soon. Dont worry! It sounds like she's trying to figure it out.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• My DS was rolling over at 2 1/2 months. His doctor told me this way early though. I wouldn't worry sounds like she is getting really close.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• in between 3 and 4 months
    micahsmommy512

Answer by micahsmommy512 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• my daughter rolled from tummy to back at 10wks old and back to tummy at 21 weeks. She did not like tummy time at first either but now she does okay. It all depends on the child.
    LCJFlowers

Answer by LCJFlowers at 4:33 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• 2 day s after my son turned 3 months he rolled over at 5 am I was so proud lol
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 11:59 PM on Sep. 30, 2009