How would you describe your self?

Do you openly admit your flaws. Me I am late ever where I go and I am too loud sometimes. (most).. I must annoy every one around me. I must admit I am a huge procrastinator.
I love big and never mean any harm.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am lazy when it comes to many things, and I procrastinate with the best of them. On the positive side, I am a good listener and friend, I am very creative and resourceful.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 12:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I have almost no self confidence, and I let people run over me. I can't say no to anyone, but I'm getting better at that! I'm over zealous when it comes to love and I've probably scared a few men off that way, I'm working on that too!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I am also a procrastinator! It runs in my family and we all freely admit it. I also think I am a bit too dramatic sometimes.
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 11:41 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I am a late comer to speaking my mind. I hate confrontation but will do it when I have to. I am very loyal to the people I love and to those who love me.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I am a hard ass and accept nothing less than what I consider the best. Consequently, I am continually disappointed.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I'm a huge bundle of flaws. :)
    I can have a short temper. I sometimes jump to conclusions before hearing the full story. I am OCD about many things, yet lazy about other things - perhaps multiple personalities? :)
    I cut my nails in the bathroom and if they aren't big then I leave them (ew!).
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2009