Does anyone write freelance articles for associated content?

Was thinking about writing for associated content and was wondering if it is lagit?Want to make some extra money and was wondering if this is a safe site?I would love to write on certain topics and this looks good to me but I was wondering if anyone else has heard of it and if they love doing this and if it will pay me to try it?

shannon2206

Asked by shannon2206 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you have the time, go for it. They are actually legit...but one word of caution. They generally pay either by pay per click through google, or you can submit and request a flat payment. With pay per click it can take a very long time to make any sort of real money. I did actually get paid with the flat rate, but they tend to give you as little as possible so I made about two dollars per article. Not my idea of a good pay out, but if you just want some extra money for a lunch out or new shirt (from TJ MAXX, not Macy's) then yes... it may be worth your time. I guess the main thing is how much you want to earn. There are other sites who hire writers and pay a little better ($10-$15 per article) that I write for to supplement my income. A couple are wisegeek.com and demandstudios.com. With these, though, you have to have writing experience and a resume and sample and all that. Good luck!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009