I need ideas!

My daughter is turning 6 next month and wants to have her first friends party. (We have always done family parties) I'm fine with her having it but I don't want to do it at my house. Where can I have a fun birthday party in november? I live in Minnesota so it's icky and cold here so all outdoors type stuff is out! Any suggestions?

gillymom

Asked by gillymom at 11:29 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Skating Rink, here we have a "Bounce" house place (were they rent the blow up bounce houses, they have an indoor area that you can use for parties), Chuckie Cheese is a little high, Children's Museum if there's one near you,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• We live in a smaller town, but people here have done parties at places such as the Ymca gym, town hall, knights of columus, or at churches. These places usually don't charge a whole lot to us them, mainly a cleaning fee.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 11:37 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Build a Bear and paint your own pottery places are fun as well.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Our local YMCA does parties. It includes one hour of either the gym OR the pool....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I can't think of anything that hasn't been mentioned already but they might have ideas in the birthday group http://www.cafemom.com/group/21665/
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2009