Halloween costume for my soon to be 3 year old son?

Anyone have any suggestions where I could find a halloween costume for my son who will be 3 in Dec? The last two years my sister has sent down costumes that my nephew wore so this is my first year having to find him a costume. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

nancylo78

Asked by nancylo78 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Holidays

• go to buycostumes.com and check some out. target also has some great ones for little kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Sep. 30, 2009

• walmart, thrift store, kmart, target , any big store really
    CIHsmom

Answer by CIHsmom at 12:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• spirithalloween.com is where im getting my sons costume, he will be three right before halloween. he was a spider, then a vampire, and this year he will be frankenstein!
    also lik pp^^ said walmart, target places like that.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:55 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• ebay
    Anonymous

• Any of the above places is great. You could even try a consignment shop -- the things there are used, but they're cheap and usually in good condition.
    CoffeeOrDeath

Answer by CoffeeOrDeath at 9:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• You could make him a costume if you want to do something really inexpensive. Take an old pair of footed pajamas, sew on earsand a tail, then paint his face, add whiskers with an eyebrow pencil and call him a cat, or change the ears and tail and call him a bunny rabbit. Cheap, and quick, and since he's 3 he will be thrilled. Don't forget to take pictures. If you use mixed pieces of calico or poly-cotton for the ears, they can be quite charming.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:25 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• Ebay........used but cute and can be anything. Just have to be vigilant and set your ultimate price. LOOK at SHIPPING!!!!! Some sellers get nutty with the price...........My son wants to be ELMO :( Good luck!

momofcali3

Answer by momofcali3 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2009