thought i would start here first...

something is wrong...last week i wrote about palputations but the palputations seemed to have progressed.my heart does funny things when i move a different way.like when i get in my car or sit down or even walk a long period of time i seem to get these weird palputations.not like anxiety or maybe it is...i dont want to go to the drs if they say its only nerves but i feel like there is something else there now either that or im just a nervous wreck...any ideas...

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 11:57 AM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Health

• If this has gone on for a week, you need to see your doctor ASAP!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• you don't know if its only nerves unless you go. go to the doctor. your worrying and not going is making you more anxious than knowing. just call and go.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:01 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Go to the doctors and request all test there is if your gut is telling you that something is wrong then go with what your gut is telling you. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• try webmd.com
    It's free and easy to use the symptom checker
    I had similar symptoms to yours, and in fact was told by a doctor that I was having anxiety, before I was diagnosed with a hyperactive thyroid. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i brought up webmd.....it says it could atrial fibrilation....i am waiting for my husband to get back from lunch and i am going to call him and tell him whats up....thanks everyone...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 12:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2009