Im Happy To Say, ITS FINALLY A NICE FALL DAY IN FLORIDA!

Ah, Yes... Today Is A Wounderful Day Outside! Our First Day Here In Florida That Isnt GOing o Reach 90+ In Sooo Long!! Although I Love CafeMom, We Are Going To Be Outside All Day Today!

I Just Need To Know Maybe A Few Fun Things To Do Outside With A 3 Yr Old And A 10 Month Old... Walking, Bike Ridding, Flying A Kite, Catch, Running Around The Back Yard... We Did All That, And Its Only Noon Here...

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 12:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• play with chalk on the driveway/sidewalk. If you have any of course. How about a picnic lunch outside?
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• BTW, I live in Florida, too. and I agree! It was chilly out this morning to where i actually could've worn a jacket! I'm so excited. I'm originally from PA and I love cold weather.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Well it must be nice it's 44 here where i live and cloudy and will most like rain here today. I live up north so ya we have had coats and sweaters on for a few weeks here.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 12:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I live in Tucson and it keeps being in the high 90s or the 100s. I am so looking forward to Nov.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Collect as many different kinds of fallen leaves as you can find (or different colours of the same kind) and take them home, put them between two sheets of waxed paper and iron them (cover the ironing board with plain paper as well as putting a piece between the iron and the waxed paper, so was doesn't end up on everything)...

Then, you can make construction paper, or cardboard (boxboard from cereal boxes is good) frames, and hang them in the a sunny window for a 'stained glass' look.

If you don't mind scraping wax off the windows later, you can melt the wax paper direction to the window, too... I've seen it done, but I'm too lazy to try to get the wax off
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• It is a beautiful day here in Florida. We are taking our new dog and the boys out to the park to play this afternoon! I think fall is definitely the best time to be in Florida!
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 1:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I FRIGGEN LOVE THIS WEATHER!! lol it feels so nice not to sweat to death as soon as you walk out the door! idk about you but we already have a bunch of leaves and such in our yard if you do too rake them up and let the kids play...or carve pumpkins outside!!!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 30, 2009