Do you know everything there is to know about your religion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Lol, no where even close! I'm still learning.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• no. It is constantly evolving and the studying is also constant.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 12:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Nope, but I know enough to be confident within myself and to be generally satisfied.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 12:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• My faith is not just a religion it is a relationship with God almighty, by the power of Christ, with the Holy Spirit in my heart. Since it is a relationship with the God of the universe I will never know all nor will any human.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• NO.. there is so much to learn about my religion.. every time i read the Quran from cover to cover.. i learn more and more. everyday i read i learn more. there are scholars of islam who have been scholars for 70, 80 years and they still call themselves students of knowledge.

no one could possible know all there is to know about God and his creation.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 12:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• no but i'm always amazed when i learn something new. so i think it's funny when people bash the missionaries and act as if they know our religion better then the missionaries themselves. they have no clue.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Hell no. I learn new things everyday.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:41 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Yes.  Atheism is a lack of belief in a deity and the rest is up to the individual.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• religion...no. the things that were taught to me as a kid, im just now finding out how wrong most of it is. or at least how petty it all is. its so hard to know all there is in the Bible, then to know all the history on top of it & what every "knowledgeable" person's opinion is on all of that...impossible. in fact, if any one claimed to know everything about the Christian religion i'd laugh in their face...

i also do not know everything about my faith (imo its different from religion), b/c i am still learning what exactly MY faith is. its not exactly quick or easy to step away from your parents faith & realize you disagree w/ almost everything they believe (except the basics).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• No, I am constantly learning. I really enjoy it too!
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 12:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2009