22 wks and fell in shower, should i call dr?

I am 22 weeks along and last night i fell in the shower. i didnt land on my belly but i strained myself trying to hold myself up by the shower curtain and afterwards everything including my uterus seemed to be sore! i have felt the baby move since then, but his movements dont seem as strong as yesterday, although he has not been consistent up til now with how much he moves around either... should i call the dr? i absolutely hate calling because the receptionist is extremely rude and flippant.

RenaudN

Asked by RenaudN at 12:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Health

• any time you fall wether on your belly or not and your pregnant you should call your ob. you rather be safe then be sorry.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• yes, at least to ease your mind,
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 12:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• just as an add on tell the dr. how rude his receptionist is. Maybe her attitude will change by the next time you go in.
    kryssie78

• Definately call. You need to be seen to make sure everything is okay!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Yes, you should call the doctor. Tell the doctor that the receptionist is rude.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009