Where have you traveled?

Have you visited outside of U.S? Where? How was your experience? If in the states...which one and how was your experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• All states except Hawaii and Alaska...my parents liked to go camping when I was younger and were members of a camping club so we could stay at certain campgrounds for $1 a night. As for outside...I have been to Mexico, Canada, China, Japan. I would love to go back to China again...there was so much to see there and I was there on work buisness for 3 weeks so I couldn't go far.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I live in WA state, and have traveled to Idaho, Oregon, Montana, and across the country to NJ, NY, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, WA DC. I loved going to all of the places except Montana (BORING) and NY because we went to NY City and it was disgusting. Sorry to people who live there, but it is dirty and nasty and people are rude. My favorite place I've visted (culture wise anyhow) is Philidelphia. Very fun place to go. Ocean City, Maryland is the most beautiful place I've visted, we went there in the summer and it was like a movie, the beach was AMAZING.
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 1:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I live in TX. I've been to OK, AR, LA, MS, MO, KS, UT, AZ, NM, CO, ID, OR, WA, PA, & NY.

All the western states were visted at ages 7, 8, & 12 --- I have family in OR. WHen I was 12, we drove up. It was fun - me & my dad stopping at all the tourist traps and sights. 4 days to get there, 4 days to get back.

PA - was just the airport, so doesn't really count. NY was a school trip in '91 - that was an experience. At least I can say I stood at the top of the WTC.

The rest were all visited over the past year - I went to 12 NKOTB concerts in 6 states. Was scheduled to go to AL & GA, too, but one of those shows got canceled & the other had a date-change that I couldn't accomodate for.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I went to Jamaica on my honeymoon and it was wonderful (as long as you stayed at the resort). It was alomost like a third world company there. There are goats everywhere and the people live in huts for the most part. When we were traveling I saw a lot of gangs and such. Our driver said that it is a very dangerous place to go off on your own. 99% of the "natvies" I met there were great though. They are very unselfish, hard working people just trying to make an honest living. There is one woman, named Novelette that worked at the resort and became friends with during my stay and we are "pen pals". It has been four years and she is still my closest friend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I grew up in New York and have been to Virginia up to New Hampshire and Vermont. We now live in Colorado and we spent a lot of time here, as well as NM, AZ, UT, NV and CA. love exploring the desert southwest.

I've also lived and visited Israel. Love it. Would love to live there but our parents are older and we don't want to take the kids away from them. DH and I have traveled a lot in Europe - France, England, Portugal, Spain, England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Italy. We like it, but would rather go elsewhere for the most part. DH has cousins in Paris and it is always wonderful to visit them.

I've also been to Jamaica, which isn't always the safest outside the resorts, Bermuda - gorgeous, St. Kitts, Nevis, St. Thomas (kind of boring w/my mom), Curacao - beautiful and on the other side of the world - Tahiti - would go back in a heartbeat.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Hawaii,italy,france,cancun,TX
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• ive been to China, South Korea, Guam, Canada, & Mexico...and Japan if you count living there as travel. as far as states its easier to name the ones i havent been to than the ones i have...i havent been to Montana, Wyoming, Wisconsin, WV, ND, or SD.

its one of the perks of being a military brat...you go EVERYWHERE haha. they were all amazing & each had their own unbelievably cool things to see. ive gotten to see mountains & deserts, glaciers & volcanoes & a long list of World Wonders. i didnt much care for Nebraska or Idaho...not much to do there haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Every state except Alaska,Oregon and Washington. Germany,France,Luxembourg,Austria,Spain,Italy,Andorra,Holland, Belgium and England.We wanted to go toGreece but never had time.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2009