Boy or Girl? Maybe both...

So went to the doctor I am 24 weeks pregnant and everytime I see the doctor I ask her two questions : Is it healthy? And is it a girl or a boy? And everytime she says "I don't see boy parts." And everytime I say : "So it's a girl?" And everytime she says " I don't see girl parts either?" Everytime I see the doctor we have the same conversation it is so sad it's funny. This time I ask her "you sure it's not a girl/boy combo?" She said NO. That I would find out to go buy yellow. So this baby is driving me nutts! I am dying to buy stuff...and don't say buy yellow. I refuse. Blue or Pink. I need to know. What to do....With my two daughters I found out early ...before my baby bump even showed..so lets hear your stories did you find out right away? did you want to find out?

abbyg

Asked by abbyg at 1:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I found out when I was 21 weeks. It took about an hour because my little lady was sitting with her legs crossed, but once I found out I went out shoppin like crazy for pink stuff.

The problem is, sometimes they can be wrong, so even if they told you correctly, you could still be out buying pink or blue, but needing blue or pink! :-) GOOD LUCK
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 1:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• girlfriend i say its your doctor! unless its the same doctor that did your other two kids....but either way youll be excited..
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 1:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• My first was a girl and on the ultrasound you could see a little slit. It took the doctor 45 minutes to see what she was bc she nead her knees together and her feet tucked under her butt. She was clearly a girl. That was at 20 weeks.
    With this one I am 21 weeks and I found out at 19 weeks that its another girl. She showed us her girl parts within the first 5 minutes lol
    Usually you can clearly tell if it's a girl or boy. With a girl (with mine anyways) the picture they gave me and even when they had them on the ultrasound screen, it looks like a peace sign....just two legs sticking out and no lump between them. With a little boy you can usually see a mass. My mom has a VHS tape where they done the ultrasound with my little brother and you can see the lump where the penis is.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2009