best place to get a tattoo, worst place. tattoo regrets?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 1:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I got a "tramp stamp" a few years back. Had I known that they were going to be called by that name then I never would have gotten one there!
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i hate when women get the "tramp stamp", a tattoo on the lower back. i like tatts i have 3 on my lower leg. a dolphin on my ankle, a crab and a shark on the inner lower leg. i originally wanted to make it a sleeve (the ocean) with seahorses and an octopus. im fascinated by marine creatures and wanted the ocean on my body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Always do research on the shop before getting a tattoo...Look at the artist portfolio, look up their health scores etc.
    I personally have 14 tattoos, love them all, and plan on getting lots more. I can not say that I regret any of them.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i have one on my lower back but it's to the left a little above my hip i love it, i wanted it for a long time before i got it (it's kokopelli) i like the one on m shoulder too but it has faded alot b/c i love being in the sun during the summer
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Dont get SO or DH name I got my SO and well we together 8 yrs but everytime we fight i regret it! It' s on my lower back and no one sees it that was a waste. I got fairy on ankle I love it dont regret as far as worst you mean pain...then on the bone hurts more but other than that it feels pretty much same to me. each person tolerates pain diff though
    leovirgo_mom3

Answer by leovirgo_mom3 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Wow, I have a "tramp stamp" oh noes...do I regret it? Nope, it's mine and I don't care what people think. I didn't get it for anyone but me. I have no regrets on the placement of any of my tattoos. Nor any regrets on what they are. I am going for #4 and #5 fairly soon. I have to run my pictures in and I hate doing it without money. I like to pay at least half up front, it let's them know I am not a douchebag and won't come back like so many people do.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:51 AM on Oct. 1, 2009