Eye lid that won't quit twitching???

Grrrr, my bottom eye lid (right eye) won't quit twitching. It isn't a constant, all day long twitch but it will randomly twitch a dozen+ times a day. It's been going on for weeks and is starting to get annoying! Anybody know why this might be happening???

bookay

Asked by bookay at 1:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Health

• My right upper lid does that a lot - I saw the doctor about it - it's called Blepharospasm (involuntary eye spasms) - my doctor told me that if there is not medical reason for it (neurological disorder -which is unlikely) and that it's most likely caused by stress, lack of sleep, fatigue and/or eye strain. Drives me nuts when it happens - but it also marks a moment when I need to stop and breathe - because mine is most always stress.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:57 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Yep - me too... same answer as "pacemyself."
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• This is usually stress and I have some healthy alternatives email me if interested.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 5:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009