Pregnancy after IUD removal...

I have the Mirena IUD and my hubby and I were talking about having another baby. We would love to try and plan the baby to come in Sept/Oct b.c that's when his R&R is from Iraq. So we were planning on getting preggers in December. If I were to get it removed in Oct, can I get pregnant right away, or does it take so long to get 'normal' again to become pregnant? I am debating on wether to take it out in Oct (if it takes a few months to become normal) or in Dec (if it works right away, so I wont get pregnant sooner).. So how long did it take for you other ladies to get pregnant after IUD removal, with active trying??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Depends on your body. We think that mine fell out in December and I got pregnant in January. We think it fell out because we could never find it and in december I had really bad constipation and wasn't exactly looking in the toliet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i had mine taken out July 23rd, had my first real period on August 21st, and found out i was pregnant on September 16th.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 2:52 PM on Sep. 30, 2009