Am I over re-acting?

My boyfriend really doesn't spend alone time with me and MY son. However is more then willing to take his niece's/ or babysit them. When I was trying to make plans for just the 3 of us, but invite his niece's so in the end there was no room for my 3 yr old son. And the whole weekend I was angry and wanted to see my son.

ms.tom28

Asked by ms.tom28 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• im taking from your question that he isnt the father of your son. It really depends on how long you have been with him. But ultimately i dont think your over reacting at all. The initial plans was to involve the three of you, and it wasnt fair that your son got booted out because of his niece's. I understand that he dont technically have any obligation to your son, but it was really rude that your son got left out for his neices. Thats my opinion though.
    Rylansmommy386

Answer by Rylansmommy386 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I would have stayed home with my son. How long have you been with this guy and how old are you? Who watched your son while you went away with him and his nieces?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Are you sure those nieces are his nieces and not his daughters?

I'd dump him any guy who would not include my kid in anything is a loser he is being selfish just thinking about his side of the family and you are just the third wheel.

Dump him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2009