Has anyone been aroused during a professional massage by a male masseur?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• do you have nothing better to do than to ask if people get aroused by going to the doctor or getting a massage? get a life
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i did not asked this question. lol i repeat i did not ask this question...

however i will answer it. lol i never had professional massage before. i have my slave aka my husband for that. lol i tell him if i have to suffer at this stage in pregnancy i am going to make you suffer with me. lol but he enjoys it.
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I was going to say the same thing...Someone is sitting around thinking about all the ways they could get arroused by normal everyday things..lol...I think maybe getting laid would help you..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• No. It wasn't really erotic. It was deep tissue and it hurt like heck. He was efficient and professional. It wasn't meant to be sexy. It was for therapy.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I did not ask this question either but it does seem to be a valid question regardless. I agree with the other writer maybe she is really horny today...LoL. I have to admit that I had a massage about a year ago from a male that really got me going. His focus on the thighs were incredible and lets just say things got a little wet. I felt a little guilty but just could not control it. I was scared to go back to him. Ha! Ha!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2009