So I know it's midday and my friends are at work...BUT today is my birthday and not a single one has sent me a text or called or posted to my Facebook...and I always tell them Happy Birthday, Anniversary, etc....

I know people get busy and forget, and I understand that, but I just talked to one of my close friends and told her my hubby got the night off to spend time at home with me for my birthday and she never even said happy bday to me...but I helped plan and put together a surprise party for her just a few months ago. I feel kind of childish and lame being a bit hurt by this, but am I wrong? Really I only have 2 close friends, I work part time and am home with my girls the rest of the time, so I don't know many people or get out much. I just thought (or hoped rather) that I would be remembered...just a little bit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I don't know you...but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    JamiDesigns

Answer by JamiDesigns at 3:01 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• You have every right to feel the way you do!  I would be upset too!  However, the day isn't over yet and if I were you, I'd wait until late tonight before getting upset over my friends not telling me Happy Birthday.  It's still early.  Don't let it ruin your birthday! 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Birthdays as an adult are not nearly as fun. Happy Birthday.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Happy Birthday!

It's a little strange that your friend didn't at least wish you a happy b-day when you brought it up, but I wouldn't waste too much time thinking about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• yes honey it's depressing as we get older seem our birthday's are less important or easily forgotten....life's crazy, everyone is always busy and overlook the little things in life that mean the most....happy birthday and don't let it ruin ur day:)
    mrscanterbury

Answer by mrscanterbury at 3:06 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• happy birthday,and btw how do you know they arent saying anything just to throw you off cause your getting a surprised bday tonight.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:07 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• ~HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~

its my son's b-day too he's 10 today :-)
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 3:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

It's kinda hard to be alone, especially for your birthday. I'd say find some new friendsand make the most out of today!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2009