Children clothes???

Hallo all,
I'm searching for cute and unexpensive baby clothes. I looked at babygap,old navy,children's place.Do you know any other great websites?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know if you're willing to buy used baby clothes, but I have gotten some great deals on craigslist.com Just last week I got 3 30 gal trash bags full of really nice gently used clothes for $45.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• goodwill
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 3:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• You can get some really cute new cheap clothes from ebay. I get a lot of my organic clothing from there because I can get it so cheaply.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 3:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I love carter's brand for the quality and pricing, and TJ Maxx has awesome clothes too, all the ones i've got from there are new, and almost half retail price. Ebay is also a good resource and it's easy to find new stuff there because babies grow so fast, a lot of mom's don't have time to get there babies into the clothes!
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 3:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Carters, Oshkosh, and target have the best prices on baby clothes and the best quality for the price. They all usually have decent clearance sections at the stores. The online selection isn't very good, if you are determined to look online the best place i have found is Old Navy clearance.
    Swingkid511

Answer by Swingkid511 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• The Salvation Army stores, or Red Cross re-sale stores and Good Will have TONS of kids and baby cloths cheap. And lets face it. Kids outgrow their cloths overnight. Why spend big bucks on brand new when gently used will suffice?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2009