what's going on..tmi

okay so I had my period the first week of august ..and then it came on the first week of sept ..then it came on again sept 24 .the bleeding was normal the begining of sept and then when it came on again it was different ..the 24,25 it was moderate bleeding with cramps..26 and 27 barely nothing with spotting ..28 nothing ..29 discharge with mucus ,30th ..nothing but crapms as if i am about to start my period..i had sex on the 7th of sept but boyfriend did not cum in me ..should i be concerned and will i get a period next month ..symtoms..nausea, constipation, fatigue, tired, bloating ,and dizzyness

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would go to the doctor...You could of had a miscarriage
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Sounds more like symptoms of an STD or PID to me. Go see your OBGYN and get checked dear. Better safe than sorry.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2009