does this sound deperate or what?

this guy is on myspace he sent me 3 emails as follows?
#1
this is Jack Shit, the drummer. really liked yr profile. was living in Beatrice with my girlfriend Rachel from Oct '08-Dec. '08 and had 2 take off back 2 NY for personal reasons. while i was gone, my love of my life, Rachel was founfd dead of a heroin overdose in the bathtub by her brother. We were making plans the night before for her to come move out to Brooklyn with me & she was stoked, but i got word early the next morning she was gone, i love yr profile and would love for u to bless my personal myspace page under JACKSHIT or Travis C or @yahoo.com. i would love 2 stay in contact and compare tats and piercings, u have some real nice ones shoot me a friend request and message or ill shoot u one. stay beautiful, sexy thang!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like he's the equivalent of the guy in the bar who keeps sending drinks over even when you send them back - he obviously thinks you're hot - but he's way to aggressive about it. I'd block him cuz stalkers don't flatter you - they batter you.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• #2
    i can definitely prove 2 u guys arent all the same (lotta times i feel im the one exception) & for yr info i have hella mad tats and buncha piercings, and all my ink is still in progress, ill eventually b pretty close to a body suit when finished or something close to it, i obviously play the drums, but was brought up since age 7 playing guitar and bass (thanx to my pops) and picked up the drums like nothing at age 10 and have been playing in bands, puttin out records and rocking ever since. hit me back with yo sexy ass, girl! =) XOXO Stay beautiful, as if u wouldnt =9.

#3
    looked through whole profile again and we have quite a bit in common. hit me up if u dont think im a loony stalker. my JACKSHIT profile should b #1 or #2 on top friends of ViciousGinks Top whatever, its up ther somewhere. hit me with a request angel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Actually its a bit creepy...and sounds like someone playing a trick....
    Anonymous

• sounds weird lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• op here
    i have no idea who this guy is either im so freaked out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I would DEFINITELY change my profile settings to private and change my screen name....can you do that on myspace?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Yeah, block him!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• just ignore him- i think u can block his messages
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 3:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Yeah I think I'd block, too. He might be a nice guy but why risk it?

Answer by admckenzie at 3:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2009