did anyone have complications with labor and delivery after a cold knife cone biopsy?

Just wondering if anyone had a cold knife cone biopsy before they got pregnant, and if it enterfered with your labor and delivery at the end of the pregnancy. I have been told that this biopsy can lead to preterm labor and tears in your cervix. I had this biopsy done last sept. and i am now at 35 weeks. Not to sure what to expect when labor starts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had cone biopsy done about 9 months before i got pregnant. It didn't interfere with the pregnancy itself but once I went into labor it took along time to break thru the scar tissue. I was stuck at 3 for hours. Once I got past the scar tissue it was clear sailing tho.
    aeemom

Answer by aeemom at 3:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• my aunt had one between her 3rd and 4th pregnancies. She labored at home for 13 hours with her 4th baby and then went in to L&D and was 0cm dilated even though she was having contractions every 2 minutes. They had to cut the scar tissue and then within 2 hours after that her son was born
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 5:02 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i never made it past one, i labored for three+ days and wond up with a c-sec
    witchymoma

Answer by witchymoma at 12:42 AM on Dec. 11, 2009