theres something weird going on! plz help.

weve been ttc for 3 months now. i have a 31 day cycle. my period started last month on the 15th and lasted the normal 5 days. but then i spotted on the 27th wich never happened before. it was bright red and only once when i wiped. i got this months period on the 15th and it lasted 5 days again....but i just spotted again! it wasnt as much but there was def blood when i wiped. whats going on? i can understand one time but two months in a row??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you taken a pregnancy test? Some women have slight periods all through their pregnancies. Did your mom have that kind of experience? I know all my pregnancies were similar to my mom's...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• are you having rouph sex?? could possible be from sex.
    Anonymous

• It could be your body changing too.I just went through the same exact thing. It freaked me out so bad. I went to the doctor and got all these test done just for them to tell me it was my period lol. Every 7 years or so a womans cycle will change so your body just may be in the process of changing
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i havent had sex since 2 days ago and not rough lol. after my dd i dont want it anymore haha. as far as i know it didnt happen to my mom with my dd i bled once at 7 weeks but didnt get a period. im still getting mine right on time. normal flow and length.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• k well best advice then would be to get checked out by a doc... Could b nothing but if it's not, u need 2 know about it! most infections or medical conditions are best caught early
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Well since your last period was on the 15th, you could be experiencing ovulatory bleeding, which is completely normal for many women. And a good sign that your ovulating!
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 3:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• if thats what it is does that happen before u ovulate or after? and why would i just start to get spotting...it never happened before these two months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Hormones shift for a variety of reasons. I never used to spot between periods but as I have gotten older (late 30's now) its a more frequent thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i read that too...but im only 22 lol...it just seems so odd. its freaking me out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Sep. 30, 2009