Is there a at home job place that isn't a scam or doesn't cost you to join?

I'm looking for something I can do at home.. My Husband has been laid of since November of Last year and its hard to find anything and I get tons of emails but its hard to trust anything with all the scams out there.. So if ya know of anything that pays good send me some info. And yes I do most to all the survey sites out there..

Paula37

Asked by Paula37 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would like to know too. I would love to bring in some extra money (even if just for me some "mad" money). But getting a job outside the house isn't an option for me right now. And I don't have money to invest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I would like to know too. bc all the moms on here that have mentioned it to me I have to pay something...
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i sell on ebay for extra money...
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 3:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I'm a seller on Ebay too, but it DOES cost to sell on Ebay.
    JamiDesigns

Answer by JamiDesigns at 3:32 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I know a site that is 100%free and is real. It is fairly new but growing everyday. It takes a few minutes to watch the video and download the toolbar. Then you are read to click on ads and earn money. Its not like survey sites or ptc sites where you have to complete offers or get your balance up to an unreasonable amount to get paid. You can request payout before the 10th of each month as long as your earnings are up to $10. But I must warn you. It is not a get rich quick. Each ad pays less than $0.1 however you can make a living by building a downline.

http://16901.powerbarclub.com

If you would like more info you can pm me.

JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 3:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• You can see the work at home companies I've used (only free ones) at

http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Yes, there are many scams out there. I was very cautious when I was looking. I don't think there is anything you can do from home that doesn't have a start up cost. I only had to pay a one time fee of $29 to get started! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:06 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I'm a Legal Plans broker with Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc.

Take a read at this articel and see just how BOOMING and in demnd this work is!

http://www.benefitssellingmag.com/r/bsMag/d/contentFocus/?adcID=701f22ebb94cef7dbaf53d7ba2d1be28

As you can see this work is reccession proof!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• cont...

If you are interested in a career that you can do from the comfort of anywhere,

Has an A+ rating with the BBB

15 years #3 on NYSE(New York Stock Exchange)

In business over 36 years

You are welcome to take a tour of our company at www.NewCareer4ME.info

Once you have finished and requested contact someone wil call you with a few questions to see if this a good career fit.

To Your Success!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2009