i feel twitching or moving in my stomach mostly the top and sometimes the bottomand it happens everyday..

i know its not gas bc it dont hurt and its everyday and i havent done this before. my periods are lighter on the first day like a light pink and the next day its normal. i dont know what it could be. and also when me and my husband has intercourse it feels like hes hitting something but it dont hurt. does any1 know what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Health

• and also last month my period changed from the begining to the end of the month
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Are you trying to ask if you might be pregnant? I would probably make an appointment with my OBGYN.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 3:59 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Gas doesn't always hurt. I feel it quite frequently and it dosn't hurt. If you don't know if you're pregnant or not you aren't feeling a baby kicking - you don't feel it til around 15 weeks gestation. So if you're worried about being pregnant, take a test. If it's negative, you've likely got gas. Or a tapeworm or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2009