How many peoples hubbys/SO are soldiers?

I seem to see it a lot on here, it must be hard to go through

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my husband is a soldier and yes it is hard to go through when he deploys.
    wildcatsgurl06

Answer by wildcatsgurl06 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• My husband is a soldier and yes deployments, field time, CQ, Staff duty, missed holidays, missed birthdays, and anniversaries spent alone can all be very hard.
    Armymom134

Answer by Armymom134 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• my husband nis a soldier, i always say this life isnt for everyone. but it is for me. i stand by my man. proudly. and yes it is hard sometimes. when you want to have a nice night with no interuptions and the phone rings and its his commander or someone that undernith him calling him about something.but you take the good with the bad. deployments are especially hard. but you find a freind lean on them and get threw it.there is always someone else going threw the same thing as you. plus im a sucker for a man in uniform.oh la la.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 3:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• mine is, i love the lifestyle but not deployments so much. we've only been through one 15 month deployment so far, and i was pregnant, he missed the birth and we were unmarried. id say if we could survive that we could survive anything!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:58 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Mine is. Deployments suck. He missed our son's first Yule and birthday. he was home for the second and third though, so it was all good. He also missed the ultrasound because some idiot decided that he was needed as a back up paramedic in case someone hurt themselves on the shooting range, even though his certification had expired by like three months.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 5:32 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Mine was military a long time ago but not anymore.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• mine is & he is deployed rite now & yes this is the hardest thing i have ever done, but it has also made our marriage stronger & also has made me stronger. i cant wait til hes home!!!!
    crystal_estrada

Answer by crystal_estrada at 10:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2009