Obama proves he is clueless again??

He says kids with asthma are wasting hospital beds when they should be given a breathlizer, then changes it to iniater?? Does he not have enough sense to know that even with the INHALER attacks still happen? This man is completely clueless and proves it every time he opens his mouth.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 4:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He says kids with asthma are wasting hospital beds when they should be given a breathlizer, then changes it to iniater?? Does he not have enough sense to know that even with the INHALER attacks still happen? This man is completely clueless and proves it every time he opens his mouth.

But if you have an "asthma nebulizers machine in your home, it saves ER visits.

Maybe thats what he said.?

Carpy Clueless
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 4:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• If children were treated at home, they wouldn't need as many hositalizations.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 4:06 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Yeah, I'm just so sure that the first thing hospitals do when a child comes in with an asthma attack is find a bed. If the child needs to be hospitalized, then s/he is. If the attack is not that bad, they are treated and released, just as with every other ER visit.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 4:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Probably Glenn Beck, Carpy believes everything the idiot says;.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 4:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Is there any limit to your whinning!!!!

Answer by older at 4:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• This happened months ago, not long after the election, but it IS what he said. The point is if a child's asthma attack is bad enough to warrant inpatient treatment in thehospital it's pretty bad. I dare any one of you mothers to stand there and watch your chid struggle to breathe and not want something a little more substantial than an inhaler to help your child
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• When did he become a doctor? Man with many un-talents. mmm
    MaryJane849

Answer by MaryJane849 at 4:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Hey, any president's malapropisms are fair game. Lord knows GW Bush was maligned often enough for his gaffes.

And if goes for VPs too.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• child's asthma attack is bad enough to warrant inpatient treatment in thehospital it's pretty bad. I dare any one of you mothers to stand there and watch your chid struggle to breathe and not want something a little more substantial than an inhaler to help your child

Once again. He said nebulizer at home not an Inhaler. There is a difference. If you had a child with asthma, You would know this. I, myself have asthma, my four children and two of my grandchildren all have asthma. When your asthma attack warrants an ER visit, you are given nebulizer treatments in the hospital. If you have a nebulizer machine at home, thats the best treatment of all.
    When attack is under control you can use inhalers. Most people who do not have good insurance can't afford a nebulizer machine at home, which increases the cost of ER visits and possible hospitalization. I know this for a fact. I'm worked in the ER.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 4:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Mary Jane when did you become a doctor.

Obama gets his information from doctors. Where do you get yours????
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 4:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009