she pointing the finger at my hubby! vent!

last week when i had my ss he was really obnoxiouse not listen at all he got yelled at a lot wich is nothing new with him hes 3 yrs old and he has no respect for females...my problem is sunday he was actually behaving listening and things but when his bio mom showed up he got really agitated and statred chewing on his shirt...he has never done this around me and dh..well monday nite dh was served with a pfa...she claiming that dh molested my ss...wtf! the only time my dh sees his on is 3 hrs in themorning beofr he goes to work...she claiming sunday at a b day party he wet his pants and he said "daddy tickled my butthole with soap and it hurt" my ss doesnt use the word butthole and my hubby gave him a bath but my dd was in there with him and she says dh didnt do anything to ss but was him with a puff ball...he didnt get upset and chew his shirt intill she showed up and she also calles her bf daddy so we r thinking her cont

rainmommy

Asked by rainmommy at 4:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• cont bf did something and now shes trying to cover or else she wants to move out of county and we wont let her...grr im so damn mad!! this is not something that u want to get around in a small town...DH DID NOT DO ANYTHING!!! bathroom door is left open and dd is usally rite there in the shower with ss..now we have to hire a lawyer with money we were going to use for a apartment to fight this stupid bitch. we also have a journal of when he came to us with black eyes and bruises that couldnt be explain...no we didnt get pics b/c we didnt have a camera..im just pissed she screwing with my family!!
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 4:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• You should take your daughter to tell someone what she saw before she forgets.That young it is hard to remember things for a long time.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 4:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Did the Birth mom call the police on your DH?

Answer by louise2 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• She must have proof of this sort of thing. Otherwise it is he said she said. I know you are frustrated, but fight it and dont let your dh become a sex offender over something he didn't do.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• filing false cps abuse reports can get that woman put in jail
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• if i was you I would tell the lawyer to have the judge order your ss & dd to talk to a therpist or something and get to the bottoom of this bc if there is something going on with ur ss he needs to get the help he needs to over come this good luck with this and i hope that everything turns out alright for you guys
    MOMMYSLOVE13

Answer by MOMMYSLOVE13 at 6:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• op...i got looking at the pfa she didnt even bother to take ss to the drs intill 3 pm monday after noon...im sorry but if i though my dd was being screwed with i wouldnt wait 24 hr befor taking her tothe drs i would of had her in the er...she said there r unexplained bruises...im like exscuse me? unexplain bruises let talk about the repeated black eyes...we live on a farm half of the time he climbs on hay bales and tractors with the big kids hes going to get bruises...thankfuly dh family is comeing through for us we has a meeting with a lawyer on monday and his dad is going to pay for it b/c his family wants us toget full constody of ss and to sue her for slander and distress i will keep u posted
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 1:18 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Please please be carefl and fight this. Even if your hbby is innocent, it is very easy to be accused and convicted and something that is incredibly hard to live with. I wish you the best.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 1:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2009