you take it!!

my man is always trying to get me to have anal sec with him. ew no! i hate that crap and it hurts! why is he so into this crap.. anyone else do this or have a man that wants to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• anal sex i ment*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• My DH wants to but I can't bring myself to do it.
    Anonymous

• you shouldnt have to do anything you are not comfortable with.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:36 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Anal sex can be VERY dangerous and life thretening to you the reciever. God made your butt hole a one way street.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Anal sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anal sex exposes participants to two principal dangers: infections, due to the high number of infectious microorganisms not found elsewhere on the body,
    vbruno

• WikiAnswers - What are the dangers of anal sex

Sexual and Family Health question: What are the dangers of anal sex? Most diseases are caused by the release of feces therefore there are many dangers to ...
    wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_dangers_of_anal_sex
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:41 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Actually, this was just on The Doctors tv program last week and the four doctors (one being a GYN) agreed that it's not unhealthy as long as you do not insert the penis into the vagina after it goes into the anus. I don't like it but if your man insists then make is easier on yourself. Have him massage the opening to loosen the sphincters so it won't hurt. Also use Anal Eze or Astroglide. I'd also take an enema about an hour prior and do kegal exercises afterward.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:50 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I agree with lowencope, you shouldn't do anything you're not comfortable with! Sex is something that should be pleasurable for both of you, not just one of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I agree that you should not have to do anything that you are uncomfortable with. You should both enjoy sex. But I can tell you from experiance that it can be quite enjoyable once you get used to it. And def. use a lube made for anal the first time. Some have a numbing agent that can make getting used to it easier.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• If you don't want to, don't. A partner has no right to insist on something painful from you. If he wants you to do something you have to get numbed for, it's wrong. It's also dangerous because of what a PP mentioned and provided links to. Men like it because it's taboo and because that opening is tighter than the vagina. At least for a little bit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2009