The French President and Obama

The French President Sarkozy said that he thinks President Obama is incredibly naive and grossly egotictical - so egotistical that no one can dent his naiveto

I was wondering if this is true, and if so what are your thoughts? Does anyone have a website, I have been looking, but can't find much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL... sounds like a smart man. I do not know much about the French President. I know he has a beautiful wife, now I know he is very intelligent. lol
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I do believe he did say that. I heard it on the news and its pretty shameful when the president of France has more cajones than the president of the US.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• He also said this, but I am trying to find a reliable website.

Sarkozy: “We live in the real world, not the virtual world. And the real world expects us to take decisions.” “President Obama dreams of a world without weapons … but right in front of us two countries are doing the exact opposite.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• This is what I found for you. http://www.aina.org/news/20090930102156.htm

"We live in the real world, not the virtual world. And the real world expects us to make decisions," said French President Nicholas Sarkozy during his remarks at the Security Council session. "President Obama dreams of a world without weapons … but right in front of us two countries are doing the exact opposite".

Which prompts the question: Why is Obama now wasting everyone's time and our country's prestige with a meaningless discussion and a toothless resolution that will do nothing to stop the biggest threats of nuclear proliferation? The answer is Obama's naïve reliance on the authority of the United Nations and his own powers of persuasion. We will take the UN treaties seriously, as will other democracies to be sure. But, whatever Obama would like to think, the Irans and North Koreas of the world will not.

I think I like him..President Sarkozy
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I agree with him.
    KatyJJ

Answer by KatyJJ at 5:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• He's right! Other world leaders are actually "laughing at Obama....and US". He's an idiot. I can't wait til he's OUT! Worst man in oval office ...EVER!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• This is Obama's way of "dis-arming" America......and he's doing it right in front of us and probably laughing when he goes to bed at night. He knows exactly what he's doing....people just don't WANT TO BELIEVE IT. I guess we'll all just melt slowly when we get nuked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• The Italian Prime Minister made comments about how tan he and his wife are. I don't think the world's leaders respect our leader very much. Must have been all of the apologizing that made him look more like a school boy going to say "I'm sorry" like mom said.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I posted what Chrissy posted a few days ago! Yep! It's true!

Maybe he (and Brown) is still annoyed at the cheap gifts The Obama's presented them on behalf of America?! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Yep. What they said.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2009