Can stress cause spots?

So I have recently discovered many red marks all over my legs. They have been spreading all over my legs, butt, front, stomach, back, and sides. They are PAINLESS, and DO NOT itch...but obviously I still want to know what they are. They are various sizes, the smallest the size of a pin head, the largest is no bigger than a pinky nail. I went to the doc, and they said it could be a cold rash-except for I am done with my cold, and the spots are multiplying still. Again, they do not hurt, but they are starting to look really freaky. Does anyone have any idea what they might be??
Oh, and I am also on Mirana, an IUD birth control. I don't know if that makes any difference, but I have heard that some methods of birth control can make your skin produce spots...
But then I heard that stress does strange things to the body, different for each person...
Any ideas?

xoJessyxo

Asked by xoJessyxo at 5:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Health

• Take Benedryl to stop it from spreading!My son used a sun tan lotion that did not agree with him and also he had a heat rash.
    Anonymous