Tell me what your little one did recently that had you laughing?

The other night my DS (He's one) was ready for bed so he came to me, fussing, asking to be picked up and when I did he started yawning and waving "Bye" to Grandma, then he began to alternate with pointing towards the front door. The message was clear, lol!

Last night, I was gone visiting a friend and while I was out his 80yr old Nanny and Grandma were watching him. It was right at 8oclock, his usually bedtime, and he was getting sleepy so he grabbed his nursing blanket and took it to Nanny and started tapping on her chest for milk, lol! They thought it was so cute and funny.

Please share your stories. I need a good light-hearted laugh today. I'm tired of all of the serious questions for now.

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 5:07 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine decided that he wanted to ride the dog today. The dog simply looked at me and sat down, my son sliding down his back. He also likes to go shopping and always talks about going to the store with Daddy.
    We also practice Taekwondo together. He likes to try and imitate me.
    I have a video of him on myspace, dancing to a Japanese artists song. A friend of mine, who is in teh artists fanclub in Japan, sent him the video. She recieved an email that he wants a few more fo my son dancing to his music, so he could make a video.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 5:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Not even one remotely funny story? Anyone?
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 5:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2009