I need help with costume ideas!

I bought my son a pair of personalized scrubs from www.personalcreations.com that say Dr. and our last name on them. I thought they were so cute! We'd like to dress up as a family... any idea on what we could wear as his "patients"? Also I thought a nurse costume would be cute but want to make one myself that isn't naughty bc all I can find are naughty nurse costumes lol. Any ideas on how I could make one inexpensively? Any ideas are appreciated!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can always go to thrift stores and find womens scrubs for pretty cheap. Maybe you could buy a hospital gown and then just sew up the back, put on some bandages, something like that to be the patient.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Nurses around here just wear scrubs.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:33 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Yeah, the scrubs are a good idea or hospital gown if you could find one. Ofcourse, using crutches, bandaging yourself up with some gauze and fake blood etc would be funny. Cute idea and fun that you dress up as a fam. I always wanted my mom to dress up with me and my sis but she didnt and now that Im a mom I dont either... oh well! We cant do it all !
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 7:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• momrocks1000 Thank you! I didnt the first few years but I realized the key is to find something afforadable that you don't feel too silly in! We've dressed up as a family for years now and its a ton of fun. I usually invest the money in the kids costumes then just something small for the rest of us (my sons aunts and uncles and grandparents do now too!)
    Anonymous