What are your child/ren going

to be for halloween this year? are you buying or making the costume(s)?

Daughter wants to be a gothic/punk??? but she gets very creative so she will put her own together.

I am going to make my baby's costume-it's her first Halloween so I have a cute "My 1st Halloween" onsie and I'm making her a tutu to match and a hairbow and she has these cute black and white striped leggins. Next year she'll be a little bigger and she can tell us what she likes or wants to be, so this years we will just have fun with it lol.

geminisummerz

Asked by geminisummerz at 5:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son is going to be a race car driver. DH has a NASCAR style jacket, and my son has a Jeff Gordon hat, so all I need to add is a pair of blue pants. Easy and super cheap!! :0)
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 11:02 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• My daughter is 5 and she wants to be a witch with a black tattoo and black lipstick lol. My 10 year old son wants to be Dr Killjoy, and my 12 year old has decided he is too old to dress up.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Dont know yet...i like to check out costumes then we choose! I love Halloween my favorite holiday..we all dress up and go treating!
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 5:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I am thinking of dressing my three yo up as Naruto.....he has the blonde hair for it.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 5:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• My son is 3, he's going to be a skeleton. I bought it last year at Walmart when they had everything 75% off.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 6:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• my dd is going to be supergirl
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 6:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2009