a YAZ question

Does YAZ cause contant discharge? It's regular discharge just like when I was pregnant, clear and milky.Also my breast have been sore and I do know YAZ has that side effect.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Health

• I take Yaz and I don't have either of those sode effects. But everyone is different.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 5:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I just started taking it a week ago and I haven't had discharge at all. Maybe call your dr and ask if that is normal. Maybe it's an infection.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 5:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I started about two months ago, and yes I got the discharge... but for me, that discharge is along the lines of normal. I hated the sore breast!!! That went away after the first month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2009