Are Rush, Glenn, & Hannity idiots & racist?

Now I never seen anything that made me think they're. But I keep hearing people make comments about them being those two things. So I would love to see some stuff that could prove they're idiots and racist. And if you think he is not. Why? What have you seen from him that makes you a support of any of those people?

SylviaNCali

Asked by SylviaNCali at 5:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Beck called Obama a racist so he MUST be a racist! Right?

Um... Hannity doesn't do that weird neck jerk Olbermann does! So he MUST be an idiot!

Rush I dunno about him lol I can not stand the guy! My crazy stepfather used to always listen to him and my stepfather is effin looney!

I like Beck he is funny... I do not source Beck ever!

I don't watch Hannity most days... Usually if I can't sleep I will turn it on.

He is not very argumentative so I like that...He actually lets people finish speaking unlike Contessa Brewer. She will have your mic cut off, if she doesn't like what you say, lol.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:51 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• http://www.thenation.com/doc/20050620/blumenthal Sean Hannity and his friend the racist

Rush thinks there should be segragated buses

Glenn Beck , I don't know WHAT Glenn Beck is. He is stirring the racial pot, and stoking racial fears by calling the president racist (please see my journal when questioned about what he meant)...I tend to think he'll say whatever he thinks will get him attention
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 5:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Sweet get real this is from the piece of crap link you posted.

Turner (or someone claiming to be Turner) wrote in an August 4, 1998, Google discussion forum that Hannity called him to clear the air: "Just last week, Sean phoned me at home from his job at FOX News to continue a conversation we'd begun earlier while he was at WABC," Turner wrote.

Turner continued, "I told him that I've done things I'm not proud of, and had dark times in my life; and those experiences helped shape the way I live today...the right way.

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• You use the nation as your source. Sweet thats about like me using Michael Savage for fact.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• and Turner offers the essential blow-by-blow. "I can tell you from my firsthand, personal experience that Sean Hannity does, in fact, agree with many of my political and social views. I can also tell you that Sean Hannity disagrees with some of my political and social views. I won't go subject-by-subject to say which he agrees with and which he disagrees with. You can figure that out easy enough on your own!" Can we? What if we're not enthusiastic fans of the thought processes of nimrods, though?

Naturally, Turner has got a blustery warning for us all: "Another big difference is that I am perfectly willing to use force and violence against my enemies while Sean Hannity and others are not

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Hannity demanded time and again that Al Gore fire his black campaign manager, Donna Brazile, for her comment that "we're not gonna let the white boys win."

This is what makes Hannity racist in Sweets head! The fact he said a woman should be fired for her racist remarks! Sheesh!

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Hannity demanded time and again that Al Gore fire his black campaign manager, Donna Brazile, for her comment that "we're not gonna let the white boys win." This is what makes Hannity racist in Sweets head! The fact he said a woman should be fired for her racist remarks! Sheesh!

No, it doesn't, WHY would you put words in my mouth?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:02 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Not at all!  The left just doesn't like that they tell the truth.  Their only way to try and shut them up is to make derrogatory comments about them.  But then that's typical left wing tactics.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• They are both entertainers- Nothing more, nothing less.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Not at all...If the left is going to call them racist they need to look in their own camp first. Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and the whole NACP crowd are far more racist and openly so than any of the men mentioned in the OP.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2009