Why do i feel im the only one that is alone?

I feel alone so much. Yes i have my kids and i love them being around. But i have the need to talk and be around other people. My family has pushed me away so many times that I don't call and talk to them about anything any more! Anything i have ever talked to them about has gotten around the rest of the family. So i just stopped. Im stuck w/o work and need a lil help just getting things the kids need and up to the dss place to get them. Well no one wants to help when i ask. They use the no gas excuse when i say i have money for gas they change the excuse. I know they dont like me or want me around. I thought i found a good guy that wants me and my kids. But i dont know any more. I feel hes greedy and doesnt put his kids 1st. He wants my help but only half assed gives me his. I dont understand what is so wrong with me that makes people act like this to me. I know i havent done anything bad in anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• welcome to reality
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• im sorry sweetie...i wish i knew some way to help. but i can say if you dont feel he is right, then leave before things get to deep. you need a man who will be there for you like you will be there for him, just keep looking and in time it will get better...sometimes people can be assholes, there is nothing wrong with you! you just focus on your children and make sure they are happy.
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Someitmes people are just mean like that. I know how you feel. My problem is that I'm isolated from everyone. My family is three hours away and I have no friends here. It's me and our kids all the time with little or no time for me to talk to other adults, not that I know anyone here. My DH works a lot and when he's not at work his coworkers act like he doesn't have a family so it's okay to bother us all the time. I'm sorry you're having a rough time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i don't think it's you personally but the people you know or are meeting. today people are not as soft hearted and keep to themselves. it really sucks. i feel lonely to. i don't think it has anything to do with who i am. i live far away but i tell myself that my famiy means the world to me which is true and just concentrate on them. as for your husband sounds like he needs to set boundaries with his co workers or freinds that help support your feelings. my husband is friend with everyone. it's hard being friends with other girls. just hang in there and tell yourself it's not who you are. it's just part of life. you can change it though or try but pursuing those who seem healthy and willing.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 30, 2009