Hiccups?

Almost every single time i feed my baby he gets hiccups. I dont feed him to fast either and burp him after each oz (he only eats 2-3 oz). What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Not to much same with my little guy he just got over it after a couple months but it's normal.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 5:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• make sure he's on the slowest flow nipple. My son got them every time too, but then again, he got them like 6 times a day in the womb too - he stopped getting them about 6 months I think. they don't hurt them or bother them like the do us - I read about that - I can't remember the details of why but it is true.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I read that they don't affect babies the same as us, also. He'll grow out of it but it's normal right now.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 5:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• It's not to late to bf.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009