Did anyone expirience cramping in early pregnancy?

We are TTC and I have been having some...light crampy feelings around the uterous area...just wondering if this is period onset symptoms or if anyone noticed that they felt that when they had concieved! Thanks!

ethans_momma06

Asked by ethans_momma06 at 5:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had it with my first and with this pregnancy.
    It was never really close to my "period" and it felt different than period cramps, but similar. Hard to explain... but each time, I just knew I was - but I kept quiet until another symptom arose. Usually being excessively tired and/or slight nausea but no vomiting.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Yes, I did have cramping in this second pregnancy, I also had feelings like my hips were expanding around the same time.
    KTsMommy2008

Answer by KTsMommy2008 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• K-Sawyer....yes they feel different...but I don't really want to get my hopes up until I know for sure....
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 5:51 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I took 4 home pregnancy tests that all came out positive. then I scheduled a dr's appt to find out for sure. During the 6 day wait I was having cramping feelings, so I thought, maybe my period is going to come on and this is all a bad dream. NOT!!!! My son is a year old now.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 5:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I understand that. :]
    I've had a lot of false "I know I'm pregnant, I just know it" and then the disappointment of realizing you're not.
    Just keep truckin, and take an HPT on your missed period. Baby dust to you.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:54 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I had that with my pregnancies. The doctor called it implantation cramping.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 6:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• This is my 4th pregnancy and with my last 3, including this one, i had cramping and it felt just like period cramps. In fact, this time i kept expecting my period and never got it. I am now 10weeks pregnant and still have cramping. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I had it with my son and with my current pregnancy.. Kept having the cramps, and usually only have them 1 week before my period... Well when it came time for my period, and I had cramps then, instead of a week prior, I knew I was prego before testing.
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i cramped with my first pregnancy. i even had my period. it was light though and only 3 days. that's why i figured i was pregnant! i think it's normal.
    marinewife1303

Answer by marinewife1303 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yes! I was cramping like I was going to start my period..and kept going to the bathroom thinking I was bleeding everywhere...but no blood! I cramped for about a week or so until I took a pregnancy test!
    DavidsMom0218

Answer by DavidsMom0218 at 2:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2009