What do you and your hubby do for fun to get out for fun like a date?

what do you and your hubby do for a date? besides a movie or the bar.....need lots of ideas...we need some new stuff to do besides the movies and i dont like going to the bar for our "date"

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 5:51 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• A date what is that???

Just kidding. When we don't have our LO we have LOTS and LOTS of fun in the bedroom. Eventually we eat.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:01 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Ok well, my man and I have 5 kids. So getting a babysitter is very very rare, we have very little time together ever. So sometimes, just to squeeze in some alone time we have the older kids watch the younger ones and go grocery shopping together and call it a date. We actually have a lot of fun.
    When possible we like to go to a different town about 30 min. away and stay in a hotel room for a night. Have a few drinks, dinner, and then adventure. Fun Fun. :)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 6:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• lol thanks yes this rarely happens for us too and we only have 2 kids 3 and 3 mths but it is very hard for me to leave them with other people, i just like them to be with me alot..lol...but my hubby says we need alone time other than the bedroom so im trying to brainstorm cause all we ever do is go to a movie, go for supper, and one occasion have a hotel night...which we love but just looking for some new ideas
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 6:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• We like to go bowling or play miniature golf. We also go hiking in the fall and snowboarding in the winter. We try to do things that allow us to talk to each other. Since having kids we have gone to the movies maybe 4 or 5 times. We can watch a movie at home when the kids are sleeping so we try to do something active and interact with each other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• When DS was 3 mos, I was anti-dating. Now (he's 16mos) I feel mr comfortable. Recently we flew to San Francisco for the day to watch the 49ers opening home game. I'm not a football fan, but it was nice to get away. My good friend and his buddy came along.

I know a couple that takes advantage of the cheap (under 100dl fares and go 4 day to SF.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 6:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• we really like bowling!!! :) and we've taken a train ride, a boat ride.... interactive type dinners like a fondue place and a cooking class once
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• well we usually go to the river during the warmer months.he loves to fish and i love the sand in between my toes and the sun..i love swimming too so thats always a fun date..also just long car rides. going to comic conventions, classic car shows..or just out to eat.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 7:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2009