How do I figure out a daily schedule for my family?

i am a first time stay at home mom and I find myself more unorganized now then when I was worig full time and going to night school with a husband and 4 children. That sounds crazy i know but the 3 weeks i have been home I still do not have a schedule for my 10, 3 and 2 yr old boys and 4 yr old girl. Nothing seems right. This is soo new to me and i am a little embarrassed that i do not know what to do with my kids all day and summer is just beginning. Please someone help me out.

jasonia4Cs

Asked by jasonia4Cs at 1:00 AM on Jun. 24, 2008 in General Parenting

• i have three boys 4,2 and 1 and it the begning it was so hard when my third son was born we just now this year of Jan got on a routine i honeslty had to try different routines before i found one that worked well for our lifestyle
    demonfairy23

Answer by demonfairy23 at 3:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I found that sitting down with a calendar and planning my days as if I were still working full time works for us. I look for activites and events in our library bullentin boards, local papers and local parenting magazines...
    handsomebabyj

Answer by handsomebabyj at 11:12 AM on Jun. 24, 2008