Can I be Pregnant

I have not had my period since July 18th and I had a little lite spotting (it was very lite pink) yesterday and it was only there when I wipe and that was it went to bed lastnight and got up this morning and it was gone, now I am scared that I maybe pregnant. I have been late in the past with my periods. Please help me get some answers. I do have a six year old but I never had this when I was pregnant with her. I did not find out I was pregnant until I was 13 weeks pregnant, every test was diffrent

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Today is September 30th. You have not had a period since July 18th. That's more than two months.

Either you're pregnant or something elseis going on with you. Get thee to a doctor NOW.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I would go to the doctor. That's the only way you'll know for sure.
    armywife12

Answer by armywife12 at 6:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• wow, you havn't had a period in over 2 months? I would say, yeah, you're preggo. Call the doc.
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Have you taken a test at all? Take a digital one. There cant be any mistake there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2009