did you think nightmare before christmas was too scary?

i remember when i was 5 and my cousin was 6 our dads (they're brothers) took us to see it and i dont remember thinking it was scary but i also didnt care much for it (i probably didnt understand it) and my cousin LOVED it and then got all the action figures

im just wondering because coraline is the nightmare before christmas of the new generation so im trying to put myself in kids shoes

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 6:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i like that movie and so do my kids, they also like coraline. they are 5 and 4.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 9:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• no but I thought it was silly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• my kids liked it untill up to the oogy boogy part....that part freaked out the 6yo...
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 6:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I personally didn't like it. I was a teen when it came out. It was too creepy for me, but my kids liked it (later, not when it first came out.)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:50 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• We saw it in the theater when it first came out...we walked out within the first 45 mintues...complete waste of money
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I've never seen it and don't plan to the title alone puts me off.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 7:07 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• My 4yr. old LOVES that movie and is not scared of that movie. He wants to watch it OVER and OVER again though. LOL
    team21

Answer by team21 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I suggest going to commensensemedia.org - they give you a really good description and details so you can decide for yourself. Hope this helps. It really depends on your kids so only you will know for sure.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2009