Funny baby "rumbles" right under the breastbone, anyone else get 'em?

I'm 34 weeks and I read just now that the baby "drops" around this time, so that is probably why I have felt way more pressure on my bladder lately. But also, he does these weird rumble kick things that feel like someone is blowing bubbles or something right under my breastbone. It kinda has a rolling feeling. It tickles and if I sit with my arms folder over my chest, he always seems to do it strongly, like "Momma, move outta the way!" It's funny! I'm gonna miss it, really. So, I'm thinkin it might mean he's upside down now?

sammybear71

Asked by sammybear71 at 6:41 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• thats probably him running his feet up and down your ribs..thats what my brother use to do to my mom, and my baby did with me..I love that feeling
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I always loved that feeling too. Feeling the baby move is the best part of being pregnant.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 7:04 PM on Sep. 30, 2009