did you ever leave a husband? if so....

was it a building up thing or based a lot in one final straw/instance that set u over the edge?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Umm I tyred for 7yrs putting up with a lot giving my all to him..he left for school..(He's military n that's when it hit me this is it my time to get out!so now we r very good friends get along better than ever plus we have two kidos so that was the best thing to do leave in good terms!so I guess mine was built up and the final straw!!!!
    k_tino001

Answer by k_tino001 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Final straw...I had put up with a lot and finally realized that I did NOT have to live like this.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:54 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• it was a final straw thing. i knew he was still friends with an Ex gf and i really didnt mind because I befriended 2 of my ex's. but it got to the point where he wouldnt come home from work until morning getting dropped off by her and she was always calling his phone, he could never talk in front of me he always left the room. id get P/O and start an argument and he'd just tell me i was paranoid and jealous. then my daughter even questioned it and that was my final straw! its bad when a child sees whats really going on when i really didnt want to. then for her to come up to me as if she thought i didnt know and called me an idiot ( lol) it was time to part.
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 6:58 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• both. It built up and the final straw hit the build up...and I divorced him

Answer by admckenzie at 8:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2009