Can you go bowling while your pregnant?

i'll be 30 weeks on Sunday, and my b-day is coming up. We were thinking about going bowling but wasn't sure if I was able to or not. Thanks..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i did at 20 weeks, and i also did a virtual golf thing which was hard with a bump in the way just dont strain too much
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 7:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Sure. I bowled on a league. I played golf when I was 41 weeks and carried my clubs.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I played volleyball while pregnant with all four! They say not lift heavy things because it can cause umbelical cord problems, but an 8 pound ball isn't to heavy. Just don't hurt yourself or let anyone drop the ball on your tummy (lol).
    mammacjjc85

Answer by mammacjjc85 at 7:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Yes, but be careful not to slip and fall...
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• WARNING!! I bowled at around 30 + weeks. It was a blast, but Oooohhhh was I sore that night and the next day. Had contractions and leg cramps and my groin muscles were sore too. Just listen to your body and the minute you start feeling a little strained, STOP!! I didn't, and paid for it.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 8:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• yes! Have fun!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:31 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I would say check with your DR first, because they may tell you otherwise. Typically, if you haven't had any probelms then it will be fine, but I had a lot of problems so the biggest ball that I was told I could bowl with was 6lbs. Try fitting your swollen fingers into that thing! lol

Have fun!
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 5:39 AM on Oct. 1, 2009