porn to spice up love life?

did you or do you ever watch porn to spice up your love life, i was thinking of watching like a cinemax porn where its not "real porn" it just shows boobs and butt, did it help or no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• No. Only because I dont want my husband to watch it behind my back and think its ok.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• we have done this...he thinks its great but make sure hubby is a fan of porn or it may freak him out a little.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• We watch porn on the occasion and it does spice things up... Porn doesn't bother me. Even if DH watches it without me
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i used too on a rare basis but we don't anymore cause for me it didn't really do anything and well my husband won't watch it without me. what would be the point. it's also against our faith to do but hey no one is perfect but working on it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• nope, for us, sex is an intimate thing and to bring anyone in, even on tv, deprives that intimacy.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Yup. Sometimes he shows me things he is interested in trying or outfits he was thinking about buying for me. Kind of like a "trail run" before he pulls a new move. I like it. We use it fairly often then not at all-- in waves like most things go.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• not really but its more funny when you put the volume on mute and make up your own words. hahahaha
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 8:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2009