what can i do to ease my mind?

my dd is 8 months and we just now moved her from our room to hers. im worried sick...i hate her not being near me. what can i do to calm myself down? how did you moms handle this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• we havent moved my DD yet due to lack of another bedroom. But maybe try a video monitor. that way you can see her sleeping and still hear whats going on!
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Move her back to your room until you are ready?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• ill never be ready lol...and i dont think i can have a teenager in my room lol. im very attached. another reason we have to move her over is my husband snores...loudly...and wakes her up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• drink?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• You will be ready.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• im paranoid...i keep thinking something will happen bc shes not with me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• keep her in ur room until u are ready,my baby is 16months and still sleeps with us.were puting her in her bed for naps( her bed is in our room) when she is potty trained then she will sleep in her own bed,when she is 4 or 5 then in her own room
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I feel the same way, my dd is 4 months. I told my dh that she's not moving out of our room unless he gets a video monitor...even then I don't know if I'll be ready!! I've asked this question on here before and the best answer I got was from a mom who said not to move her out until you're ready - even if it seems crazy - because she'll only be a baby once and there's no reason to stress yourself out. If you aren't ready don't do it - that's my advice - good luck!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• thanks everyone! maybe ill just kick my husband out instead lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• LOL I never had a problem, I slept better when I didnt' wake up with every grunt and groan lol. My son was in his crib at 2 weeks, (too big for bassinet) and daughter was out of crib by 4 weeks
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2009