Funny but I'm shocked!!!!Adult content...

My hubby puts stuff on top of our cabinets like pocket knives etc....well he knocks down my nicnaks and i finally climbed up on the counter today to fix them.....what do i see????? A dvd.....hmmmmm what was the name of it?!?!?!?! HE'LL BE CUMMING ON HER MOUNTAINS!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!! I think thats hilarious cause he is sooooo shy!!!!He'll be coming home soon from work...Should I......A. put it in the DVD player....B. Break it to pieces and leave it on the counter...C. Throw it away and see if he ever says anything....OR what would you do??? BTW>>>he isn't neglected in any way...and is fully taken care of...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh, I'd put a bow on it and put it on his pillow
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 7:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• just leave him alone..really maybe thats why hes so shy because he knows you'd do something crazy like this.hmm..how about you A. act like you never seen it and go about your business B. act like you are mature enough to be a wife and talk to him about it .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i would prob laugh my ass off if i found that and had a shy hubby. some guys just LIKE porn. i personally dont mind my SO watching it. so i would prob make a joke out of it.
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• If he's shy, why embarrass him further. If you don't care that he watches porn, put it back and act like you didn't find it. Then bring up porn and if he'd want to watch it with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I guess it would depend on how you feel about porn.  If he knows that watching porn is a no no, I'd break it up and leave it right where he can see it.  If you don't have a problem with it, pop it in the DVD player and have it on when he gets home, lol. 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• haha id turn it on when hes walkin thru the door and watch it and be all naked and stuff lol idk i guess im a freak
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i wouldnt break it into little pieces thats a bit much
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• would he be embarassed if you did option A? i would only do that if i were naked and ready to fuck when he walked thru the door and saw what was playing. in other words, i'd make a sexual thing out of it. maybe he won't be shy about porn anymore :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I would so have it on in the bedroom this evening after the kids are in bed. Just go in there, pop it in, and then ask him to bring you something (glass of water, ect). But thats me, DH and I do occasionally watch porn together.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 7:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• When he gets home start humming or singing the song "she'll be coming around the mountain when she comes" haha see if he catches on.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 7:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2009